back to contact form
Team 33 Music S.L.
C/ San Lluc 4a
07609 Sa Torre – Llucmajor
Palma de Mallorca
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address.
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address for the shop
- Preference and other information such as order history.
We may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters about an artist, type of music or related special offers
- Send you requested product or service information
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
We may also share your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Consent to Processing
Our Sites are operated in Spain. If you are located in the USA, Canada or elsewhere outside of Spain, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in Spain. By using our Sites, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in Spain, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed.
Changes To This Policy